Tuesday, February 27, 2007

my lil' nephew

i went back this CNY only realised how much weight my lil' nephew has put on. i won't or in fact inappropriate to call him lil' nephew now. he is 8 years 2 months and 35 KGS. my goodness... i dunno how much my sis-in-law has fed him!!!

but he is cute.. always the lil' nephew that i love. my grandma's favourite being the only great grandson of her. he is so lovely. he is the one calling my granny for meal, the one sweeping the floor of my sis's lil' office, the one holding his mum's hand to sleep and not his two elder sisters. surprise??

and i found out something this time i went home. he has a funny habit when he sleeps. he loves to stuff himself in the gap between the wall and the mattress. his mum said he is the one having all kind of funny position and i think she is absolutely right.

look at him.. so nice.. kekeke...


gaya mesti ada.. :D

now you agree with me?? that's my lil' nephew. kekeke...





2 comments:

fanny tan said...

omg.. the way ur nephew sleeps really unique. hahaha ..
but its nice of ur nephew to hold his mum's hand when sleeping and to call the grandma to eat..feel warm

becky said...

ya ya... i agree.. that's why i love him most :p