Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Big Con Man

We were out for dinner yesterday at Bora Asmara. As chatting, M told us about a case that her friend almost got cheated by this big con man who addressed himself as "Datuk Kabi". Telling that he brought her friend to his house which is nice and big and her friend was greeted by the whole family. Towards the end of the story, she mentioned that this Datuk drove a BMW 6-series.

Listening at the name sounded familiar and the 6-series actually striked my memory. I had this dealer who got his customer to come over to my showroom to view a S-class AMG. As I didn't know that he is a "Datuk", I just addressed him as "Mr" the first time I called him. Calling him two times with promise of returning call but didn't, I left him a sms to check whether he is coming over. Luckily with that phone number, I cross-checked with M's friend and what a small world, it's the SAME!!!

With eight charges pending for hearing, he is still out cheating!! I was wondering how is he going to do this time. Driving a 6-series made the dealer trusted that he is financially capable to purchase the car. Without paying any single cent of deposit, he had submitted loan for approval. I wonder whether he is going to fraud the LOU and cheque from bank. The bank definitely won't approve the loan. Without paying any deposit, no one will register and release the half-a-million Ringgit car to him!!

I have warned my dealer to be extra cautious when he returns. However, I am also wondering what trick he is going to use. May be I should ask my dealer to pretend that they don't know about his charge and see what is he gonna do. :p :p

Anyway, google "Datuk Kabi" and you will find the news on this! With all these reports widely online and on news, he is so daring and still out fishing! I think the court should have him heard and charged before more people are victimised! Speed up please!!

5 comments:

Anomous said...

My business friend cheated few millions by him and his lady lawyer Tetuan azah azizah&company. Can anyone update his lattest address?

Anonymous said...

Hey ...r u stil finding for him ? I know the details..n even i was his latest victim..

Anonymous said...

Email me

Anonymous said...

Hey ...r u stil finding for him ? I know the details..n even i was his latest victim..

Anonymous said...

Hey ...r u stil finding for him ? I know the details..n even i was his latest victim..