Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First CNY Low Sang

We decided to have it early before everyone starts to busy preparing Chinese New Year. Pru suggested the restaurant this time at QuiZin at Aman Suria. So we had our first CNY Low Sang of the year with our lovely wine kakis.


this is the yee sang. obviously right? :p


The food there is not too bad. We had a room for 7 of us but I think our laughter made the whole restaurant so noisy. If you were just a passer-by, you would think the restaurant is having a 100-pax dinner that night. kekeke... we were just enjoying ourselves.


With our wine kakis around, of course, a variety of wines is a MUST!! With LA moving to France now, we get to taste French wines on top of our regular Australian and New Zealand wines. We are so lucky, aren't we.

We had 7 bottles for the night, from Australian Rosemount GSM to sparkling Brut Cuvee for the Yee Sang, French Bourgogne Pinot Noir, Castello Di Pomino's Pomino Bianco, Chateau Hyot, New Zealand Clifford Bay Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, and the finale Italian Zonin Ripasso. I can't remember the sequence correctly. Anyway, how could you expect me to still remain sober after so many bottles of wines? :p

Beside than the fanstastic wine we had, the food they served were good too. We had Yee Sang, cold dish, shark's fin soup, steamed Patin, prawns, brocolli with sea cucumber, rice and dessert. Tell me how can I solve my high cholestrol problem??? And how can I loss weight??? But I really can't resist to the great wine and food!

my lovely wine and dine kakis :)


It was a good dinner altogether and I hope there are more to come. Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous 2007!!!

No comments: