Sunday, January 7, 2007

Lepok Waterfall Hulu Langat 070107

Ayah Lau a.k.a. dugong, we bet, definitely I am gonna win this time. Just don't tell me you are also uploading the photos. But tell you something, you're too late!! I have uploaded them all. Is it because you have spent some time to update your friendster. Wahahaha... :D

(are you wondering who's ayah lau and why dugong?? buy me a guiness draft and i will tell you more :p)

Six of us this time. Weather is nice. Looked like gonna rain but it didn't. Cold wind is bleezing. It's even cooler than Sungai Chilling. About 1 hour hike and we reached the waterfall. I think there must be rain for the past few days and the track is muddy and slippery but we managed to reach the peak less than what stated on the website. :)

Water is freezing cold. It will be great to have some whisky with mineral water to warm ourselves. Or even whisky on the rock!! (dude, i am talking the real rock k!! don't play play!) We had some biscuits and 'dog food' before dipping into the water and also to avoid those f*&^%ng leeches. We got bitten all over. I am not joking!

Ha... our lunch was good! We had turkey breast, salmon, mackerel, chicken curry, beef curry and .... .... .... roti 'kan ni nia' :p ya... also not to forget our 100 plus and DUNHILL!! (ray, i am really a bro right?!)

I thought coming down will be faster but we took about the same amount of time as we hiked up. I guess it's all due to the slippery and muddy track. Ayah slided down at certain stretch but nobody saw bcos he was simply taking his sweet time looking at the natural beauty. (yah, i am kind hoh?)

On our way back, we decided to stop at hulu langat town to have a tea break. Supposed to have some snacks but we ended up had full course meal. We had clay pot 'sang yee', curry wild boal, black pepper mutton, kailan with fish paste and noodles. Guess how much we paid for the bill?? RM68.50 to be exact including a big bottle of Tiger and a pot of chinese tea. Isn't that super cheap?? Don't ask me why. This one I won't tell you. (i think negotiable if you buy me two pints of guiness.... kekekeee...)

And throughout the whole journey we were talking about ayah. Yah, wanna know what we were talking about??? come bribe me!! hehehehee....

It's another good trekking experience and more to come!!

No comments: