Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tokyo ~ Osaka 110107

We arrived at Narita International Airport this morning about 7:30am local time. The weather is cold. It's 0 degree celcius when we landed this morning. I was freezing just because the clever me put the jacket in my check-in luggage. And I was freezing throughout the 7 hours flight. :(

We managed to check-in earlier as we book the executive floor this time. Dumped our luggage in the room and we left for our shopping spree. As usual, the two-storey GAP outlet is something not to be missed. :) And the Takashimaya too! Just for the Burberry Blue Label. As requested by friends, I bought 4 altogether this time. :p Just hope that they will like the handbag.

Merely two hours of shopping is surely insufficient. But hoh... since this is a business trip, we try to control ourselves. Went to the principal office and had meeting till 7pm. (Please bear in mind, this consider late for us. We normally leave about 5pm for dinner. :p) And we were invited to Red Lobster for dinner and to celebrate the Sales Manager's birthday too. :)

I expected lobster but it came out with crab. Big huge snow crab. Just sweet and juicy. Yummy yummy yummy!! And the seafood pizza and seafood paella were just as great! I am still full with seafood in my stomach now. Too full and I can't sleep. That's why I am now writing my blog :p. F*#k the high cholestrol. I will deal with it when I come back from the trip. :)

Sorry guys for no photos today. My camera was left in the hotel to recharge. I promise I will show you more tomorrow. Those who love cars please beware!! The Tokyo Autosalon gonna roar!!

No comments: