Friday, January 12, 2007

Tokyo Autosalon 2007 ~ 120107

Second day in Japan. As planned, we went to Tokyo Autosalon at Makahari Messe. I am not sure whether I don't appreciate much on the cars and accessories or it's just a truth that the show doesn't really excite me. But as usual, this autosalon is full with modified cars and beautiful gals :)

I love this Honda Civic particularly. Not sure about you.


And this new Skyline caught my eyes too! This is the new model according to the intro. Please don't ask me what's the difference. :p

Look at this!! Familiar?! kekeke.... it's the handbrake for Toyota Blade. Just make sure you don't pull the wrong one during emergency! :p

This year's show showcases a lot of the latest LS460. Body kit, 21" wheels, air suspension, I am loving it!!


Look at the rims!!

And please don't think you can only drift on the road. For those who love to drift but venue and marnee is a problem, try the remote control cars. I never know the remote control cars can drift as real as those on the road. And ya.. talking about drifting, I should also mention that the Sales Manager is pretty good at drifting too. And changed my impression of auto-transmission-car-cannot-drift. The new IS350 works as good!! It's as exciting ride afterall. An U-turn on Japanese road, no joke!!

The autosalon was just ok only but the dinner tonight was great. High Cholestrol?? WTF!! Don't bother, eat first!


From right : Tuna, Yellow Tail n Ebi. Good or not?? Where else can you find better sashimi than Japan??



Here comes the appertizer. Clockwise from left : Some Sushi, Fish grilled in Teriyaki sauce, Japanese Shell and of course Kani (crab). Middle one is prawn wrapped with dunno what but it tastes good too.




What's our maincourse??? of course, KANI!!
A portion for everyone of us. Just Shabu-shabu, dip in the sesame sauce (left) or soya sauce. Eat it plain is as good as it brings out the freshness of the crab. No matter how you eat it, it's fantastic!! Frankly, I have never tasted such nice crab back in Malaysia! And needless to say when you don't even have to fight with the crab! You know I don't lie when it comes to food, don't you!
That's not all. After the main course, we had some vege and noodles too. And macha ice-cream as dessert.
Haha... I am just looking forward for another dinner!!

No comments: